Business Administration is a 2-year CTE program that includes all students taking a course in Introduction to Business where students learn about computers and software programs. In the CTE program students will learn Office Skills, Accounting, Personal Finance, Entrepreneurship, and much more. Starting their Junior year Business Administration students work on developing their own Business Plan leading into Senior Year where they will learn how to put that business into action.
Thriving Program at FLC
- Recognized to be one of only about 15 CTE programs in the state to have 90%+ students pass the NOCTI exam.
- More than 75% of students receive at least 1 Microsoft Office Certification over the last 5 years.
- 40+ students qualify for the FBLA State Competition in Hershey each year and the last 6 years at least 1 student has qualified for the National competition.
- We have traveled to Chicago, Atlanta, San Antonio, and Los Angeles where students have experienced things they have always wanted to do and things they probably would have never done.
- 10th Grade – Introduction to Business
- 11th Grade – Business Administration 1
- 12th Grade – Business Administration 2
- 12th Grade – Graphic Design
If you have any questions about the Business Administration CTE Program
Please contact Mr. Gardner.