Message from the Principal, Mrs. Nicole Lee:
Hello and welcome to Franklin Learning Center’s website! At FLC we hold high expectations for student learning. The curriculum at FLC is designed around mastery learning. The staff at Franklin Learning Center believes that given the appropriate time, materials and differentiated instruction all students can achieve proficiency in the following areas:
- Written and oral communication skills
- The development of computer and internet skills
- Preparation for college or post secondary education
- Understanding and appreciating our multi-cultural society
- The development of the self-discipline needed to achieve
- Instilling the importance of being a proactive citizen interested in improving societal living conditions
- Preparation for employment and introduction of the skills necessary for success in a technical work environment
We also hold high expectations for professional practice:
- Franklin Learning Center holds itself to high expectations of instructional practice that will meet or exceed the Pennsylvania State Standards.
- Franklin Learning Center maintains professional collaboration and continuous learning through Act 48, professional education courses, and professional goals
- Franklin Learning Center will ensure internal accountability through measurable goals and continued professional development.