Checking Current Grades
You can view your child’s current grades at any time in the Parent & Family Portal. The steppers linked below will help families in accessing this real-time grade information for their students.
- K8 Campus Parent Stepper – p. 17 –
- MS/HS Campus Parent Stepper – p. 17
Don’t have a Parent & Family Portal? Register
Parents who do not yet have a Parent & Family Portal can register for one by visiting the Office of Family and Community Engagement’s Parent & Family Portal website, linked below. Also below, you will find a stepper and a brief video that provides instructions on how to register, as well as other resources.
- Website: https://www.philasd.org/face/fr/parent-and-family-portal/
- Stepper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14oqqvmvhdingiZqw0pQkuUk0bEROjqKZ/view
- Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkbIEL0F0ZI&feature=youtu.be
Don’t have a Parent & Family Portal and Don’t Want One?
If parents/guardians do not have a Parent & Family Portal they can still review their students’ grades by logging in with their student and following this stepper to review grades.
- K8 Student Portal Stepper – p. 8
- MS/HS Student Portal Stepper – p. 8