Requirements for individual majors are listed under the menu for FLC Majors.
Before an interview invitation is considered, the student applicant must first meet all academic criteria:
- Strong Academic Record (A’s & B’s, one C in a major subject)
- Advanced or Proficient PSSA scores for Math & Reading
- No negative disciplinary reports
- 10 or less unexcused absences or latenesses
9th Grade Applications
- The subject and behavior comments from the last report card period of 7th grade is shown in the appropriate sections of the Student Data Transcript
Additional Criteria for Admission
- Applicants are to select only one program on the High School Admissions Form. The selection should be indicated under “Programs” as shown below:
All level ESOL classes are provided at FLC for all majors.
Email our counselor Mr. Gist at email@example.com.